Monday, January 21, 2013

This week I will...

This week I will...

- Go to the gym four times and run at least eight miles (I really need some new gym music, any suggestions?)

- Figure out some storage solution for my make up! I just can't take it anymore, I have stuff I am not using because I forget I have it. I've read a lot about Muji drawers. Thinking about ordering one.

- Finish my application to the National Housing Training Institute.

- Clean out my closet!! And make a trip to Goodwill.

- Remember to take a break during the day to just breathe. Because this is a four day week, it is going to be packed with five days worth of work.



1 comment:

  1. If you take your smartphone with you... go ahead and find the Pandora station 'Hip Hop BBQ'. It won't let you down! David & I both run to this playlist regularly!!

    ReplyDelete