1. Worked out three times, but ran 11.5 miles. I think that is the most I've ever done in a week! THANK YOU SAVANNAH for the Pandora suggestion :)
2. Found a temporary storage solution for the crowded vanity. Still researching options.
3. I have not even started my NHTI application, MUST DO BETTER.
4. Got rid of a bag of clothes!
5. Everything crammed into a short week made it difficult to find time during the day to pause and breathe. But I am happy I got all my work tasks done last week. Small victories.
This week:
1. Let's try for two 5Ks and a 10K. I was pretty close on Saturday, I felt like I could have kept running.
2. MUST FINISH NHTI APPLICATION.
3. I met my small group on Sunday night and we have our first official meeting Thursday. Goal: be present.
4. Show appreciation to those that work with me. I haven't done this intentionally yet this year.
It sounds like your week last week was super productive...I'm impressed
ReplyDelete