Yet another perfume sample. This one is not in a pump and it drives me crazy. I am less likely to use the ones that don't come in a pump. I loved the Embryolisse moisturizer and it is a decent price! The clarifying shampoo smells GREAT. I don't like that it is low suds. I love the Balm and this Hot Mama blush is really pretty. I would not use it as a highlighter, it is too pink, and I haven't tried as a shadow. Kinda of a weird shadow color. Finally the Deborah Lippmann nail polish remover smells good and was a great break from my Equate brand nail polish remover pads, but I don't think I would buy the Lippmann version.


i'm sad you aren't doing the box anymore!! :(
ReplyDeletei'm enjoying that blush, but it doesn't last long enough on my to make it worth the $20 bucks.
though i AM buying the embryolisse moisturizer (super good price, i was thinking it was going to be upwards of $55) and its working wonders on my winter skin (aka chapped, depressed and dry).
love you, mean it!