So I decided I'm not going to do this every week, but still wanted to keep track of the progress.
How Far Along? 16 weeks and three days!
Size of baby? A navel orange. Which is like four inches,
Maternity Clothes? None so far. I wear a lot of dresses to work and they have fit fine. I am going to try and make it through September without buying any maternity clothes.
Gender? My prediction is GIRL. I had a dream I was holding a baby girl so that is what I am sticking with. At my last appointment my doctor tried to see the gender on the ultrasound, but it was still too early.
Gender? My prediction is GIRL. I had a dream I was holding a baby girl so that is what I am sticking with. At my last appointment my doctor tried to see the gender on the ultrasound, but it was still too early.
Sleep? I wake up at least once a night to go to the bathroom. And I am now sleeping with a pillow between my knees because I wake up in the morning with hip pain.
Food Cravings? I finally can eat normally again. I lost about six pounds in the first couple of months because I would get sick in the afternoon and couldn't eat anything. I still have aversion to meat; beef or chicken. The smell, the taste, all make me sick. I don't like eating out anymore because I order a huge meal and can't eat it. I feel like I am wasting money.
I would say that yogurt, cheese, cherries, pineapple and rice cakes are my main cravings. I called Kyle last week because I wanted cheesecake. I usually don't eat cheesecake, but I wanted it really badly. Unfortunately Kyle did not leave work to go get me any. Also, one of my sweet sorority women brought me Grape Salad. She said her mom craved it when she was pregnant. Let's just say I ate the WHOLE Tupperware full in one sitting.
What I Miss? WINE. I miss wine so much. I know that sounds awful, but so much of my social life was "getting drinks" that I now kind of feel like my social life is gone. I also really miss sushi.
Symptoms? I still get tired. In the beginning I was tired all the time. Like ALL THE TIME; I just wanted to sleep (and my new office has a couch, so tempting). Now the urge to take a nap isn't as strong, but I don't feel like I have my normal energy level.
Best Moment of the Week? My pants don't fit! Who would have thought that would have been a good moment??? But seriously, I am starting to get a bump! That is making this feel more real.

No comments:
Post a Comment