Monday, August 19, 2013

Why is the weekend only two days?

It has been unseasonably colder the last couple of days, and I have LOVED it. However, it rained the WHOLE weekend which wasn't as enjoyable. Saturday morning I woke up to this face:
 
 
She loves to sleep under the covers, snuggled right up next to me. She is so adorable in the morning.
 
Kyle really wanted to go to the Classic City BBQ Festival on Saturday. This was the first time the event was held. They sold out of tickets for the tasting competition, which was kind of a bummer, but there was plenty of other vendor options for BBQ tasting!
 
 
And adorable old men in bluegrass bands.
 



 
I will admit the rest of Saturday/ much of Sunday was spent on the couch watching season five of the Gilmore Girls. A fun and relaxing time was had by all.

 
Sunday I volunteered at church and that evening was the return of Executive Council meetings for ZTA. The women finished up recruitment last week, Monday was bid day. They had an excellent recruitment (as always). So proud!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment