Friday, September 6, 2013

Glory, glory to tailgating season!

College football officially kicked off last weekend, but this Saturday is the first Georgia home game!! Now that we live off campus tailgating has become a little more complicated, BUT that won't stop us! We are gearing up for our game against South Carolina and making some yummy dishes to share with our best tailgating friends.

 
 
Does anyone have any fun non-alcoholic tailgating drink ideas??? I am getting desperate.
 
And since it is still SUPER HOT outside, I will be wearing one of my favorite dresses. I will admit there are some great new gameday patterns at Tracy Negoshian.

 
I'm just sad I won't have my favorite tailgating buddy with me.

 
We decided to board Gigi overnight at her vet's office. We are also going to do that for the home game against LSU. It just seems better for her because we will be gone all day.
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment