Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Birthday Wish List

I'm turning 29 this Saturday. I'm about to enter my last year "in my twenties." My age has never really bothered me and I am actually excited about getting closer to 30. I had a friend I used to work with that said when she turned 30 she took a whole new approach on life. She stopped caring about what others thought, and found satisfaction in her choices and what she wanted. I remembering her telling me this and thinking, man I want to turn 30 now! I hope with a new year comes new perspective, growth and happiness.
On a completely different note, I threw together a quick list of some items I want.

 
Michale Kors Large Selma handbag in pearl gray, on back order until December!

 

Target or Old Navy PJs. Gigi has a tendency to chase my pants. I don't know why. She has DESTROYED all my pajama bottoms and I need some new ones!



 
 
 
 
Green Hunters

No comments:

Post a Comment