Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

This has been the LONGEST week ever, and I have no idea why! I have been in a snappy mood, and just not my normal self all week. It is miserable. My in-laws are coming to visit this weekend, so I better get with the program so I can enjoy their visit! I'm linking up for Five on Friday, maybe it will pull me back to happiness.

1. We finally got our TV stand and dining set. Our townhouse is coming together, thank goodness. I was a little nervous that dining furniture wouldn't get here soon enough and my in-laws would have to eat on TV trays their whole visit. How embarrassing. BUT, it arrived yesterday and I am very happy with how everything looks!


 
 
2. I started doing a prenatal yoga DVD, just to give me something else besides walking. I in no way, shape or form seem as serene as the woman on the cover of this DVD. FALSE ADVERTISING I TELL YA!

 
 
 3.  Essie- Don't Sweater It is a go to fall staple for my nails. Love love love!

 
 4. I got some more maternity wear this week. Preparing for cooler weather. Now I just need the state of Georgia to realize we are almost half-way through October and get with the program. It is FREEZING when I leave for work in the morning, and by afternoon it is super warm. I never thought I would want cooler weather and now I am begging!



 
 
5. We received our first baby gift!! This adorable little bulldog outfit came yesterday from "Aunt" Jennifer. It was so exciting to open it, and see the little man clothes. AH, it's becoming real!!!

 
Of course Gigi had to jump in the picture!
 
 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I had a really off week too and felt ill and snappy!! GAH! Here's to hoping you have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You are cracking me up with the serene yoga lady. No one is ever as happy as they seem on exercise DVD covers. No one.

    ReplyDelete