Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Crazy!

I went a little overboard in Trader Joe's this weekend and ended up purchasing a lot of pumpkin things I don't need. But hey, I'm pregnant and I am blaming it on the baby.
 


I got: Pumpkin Chai Tea (love it so far), pumkin pancake/waffle mix (had this last year, also love), punkin bread/ muffin mix (making tonight I'll let you know how it goes), pumpkin soup (probably won't be as good as my mom's), pumpkin bread pudding and pumpkin cream cheese muffins (better than Starbucks!)

I'm probably making my grandmother VERY mad by using a pumpkin bread mix, but I am going for simplicity here, so we will see how it turns out! We have a potluck at work on Wednesday so I am bringing that as my item. TJ's also had: pumpkin butter, pumpkin bagles, pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin breakfast bars and pumpkin biscotti. I know that some people think pumpkin things are overrrated and are tired of hearing about them, but let's be honest. This is the one time of year we can go a little pumpkin crazy and get away with it!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone loves pumpkin _______ (anything...) http://www.cnbc.com/id/101012654 I had a muffin today and it was delicious. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves pumpkin _______ (anything...) http://www.cnbc.com/id/101012654 I had a muffin today and it was delicious. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete