This picture is an exaggerated angle, but I honestly feel HUGE like this all the time.
Maternity clothes: DUH! I haven't bought anything new yay! While my maternity clothes are comfortable, there is part of me that wishes I could wear yoga pants and fleece pullovers to work everyday. I thought that it would be difficult with a limited wardrobe and I would get tired of wearing the same stuff, but I have actually accepted the challenge. I have some pre-pregnancy sweaters that still fit, or I have modified to fit, and I keep trying to accessorize to make outfits look different.
Gender: Bouncing baby boy! I know I announced the name already, but there might be some changes. We are still hashing it out. Naming your kid is a big deal!
Sleep: Fatigue has set in again. Around 2pm I start to get really sleepy like I did during my first trimester. The second trimester energy burst is wearing off. At night I am getting really hot, even with the thermostat on 63 and the fan on in our room. It isn't fun. And I've woken up with heat rash... in November.
Food cravings: EVERYTHING! But especially frosted shredded wheat. I ate a whole box in a week. Also citrus things. I wake up at 3am craving orange juice.
Symptoms: Braxton-Hicks. Every once and awhile my stomach gets super super tight and contracted and I have to stand up and walk it off. It is super uncomfortable and feels like I can't breathe. Also I get back pain in the middle/upper part of my back and can't sit still. On a brighter note: I passed! I passed! I passed my glucose test. Makes me feel so good! I was so worried about it. So bring on the Pop-Tarts!
Nursery: If I took a picture of the "nursery" right now you would think "Where on Earth will you put the baby?!" We need to do some serious cleaning/ reorganizing and put up paint samples. My parents are coming in two weeks for Thanksgiving and we will be working away at that nursery! All the furniture is in, we need to go get it!
Anticipating: One of my best friends is coming to Athens to visit this weekend! So excited! And my parents, brother and sister-in-law visit in two weeks for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to STUFF MY FACE full of pumpkin pie, stuffing, roasted brussel sprouts. Also, we will put up my Christmas tree together, which makes me happy. I love Christmas tradtions with my family.
Best moment of the month: I love feeling him move. I just love it. Sometimes I drink really really cold water and lay on my side on the couch in my office just to feel him move around. He isn't even born yet and already I am pestering/nagging him :) Mom of the year!


No comments:
Post a Comment