Friday, May 13, 2011

Things I am looking forward to this summer...

Things I am looking forward to this summer:

Going to the pool-- Just saw they filled up the pool earlier this week, can't wait for long Saturdays reading and working on my tan (which is a huge joke because I just burn)!

Yes friends, this is the actual pool I go to!

Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores-- Good friends, good music, the beach.... what more could a girl ask for? Less than a week away, and a much needed break from work!

I know you are jealous of this line up!

My Memorial Day Trip Home-- I haven't lived in my parents house in over 5 years, but I still refer to it as home. I can't wait to be on the deck swing, beer in hand and food on the grill. I am sure I will be finalizing a lot of wedding plans during this trip, but hopefully I will also get to see some of my best friends too!!

Furbabies enjoying the deck!

The Regional Entry Level Institute at Duke-- I will be making a triumphant return to the great state of North Carolina to attend the South East Association of Housing Officers Regional Entry Level Institute. I am so excited to meet some new Housing folks and learn more about my profession! I also hope to see some friends from Duke and NC State that I haven't seen in awhile!

Fireworks and the Fourth of July-- I will admit I have been spoiled growing up outside Washington DC. The fireworks on the Mall are wonderful and my family usually watches from our boat on the Potomac. You can pull right up to the Washington Monument and see the show. Since this is the wedding weekend I think we will just hang around for the show (and I heard Athens canceled the fireworks, budget cuts!)

Dad grilling on the back of the boat by the Washington Monument (not pictured)

Last, and certainly not least, marrying the man I LOVE!
Kyle playing the ukulele :)

~ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment