Monday, July 11, 2011

Maddy Monday!

I have an adorable dog. Her name is Maddy. She is precious. Maddy was my Christmas present my senior year of high school. Even though she was my present, she is the family dog; everyone loves her. My parents took care of her while I was in undergrad and grad school. She had a brief stay in Athens in 2010 to help pilot the live in professional staff pet policy (Mom likes to call her a trailblazer). But I realized as a fun loving single girl I was not around enough to care for the baby girl, so she moved back to VA. K mentioned right before we got married that she should come live with us, thus she is now back in ATH.
Over time I have realized that it is hard NOT to take pictures of this dog. She is just so photogenic. I would get mad at my mom for constantly taking dog photos and posting them everywhere, but then when she lived with me I couldn't help it. So now I have decided to incorporate it into my blog. I have created Maddy Monday! Every Monday will be dedicated to posting Maddy pictures! So as the inaugural Maddy Monday please enjoy the below photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment