HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I just wanted to give a few shout outs for people/ things I am thankful for:
1. My husband! It is our first Thanksgiving married and I am so thankful! He is so wonderful, especially when he cleans up my messes in the kitchen :)
2. My family, I love them all. I am so happy for my new family and being able to spend time this Thanksgiving with my parents, brother and sister in- law. Thank you for all of your support!
3. My friends... where would I be without you all?! I am thankful for having such a great support system of people that care for me. I love ALL of you!
4. Maddy girl, she is the best!
5. My job. Yes, I get to wake up and go do something I love everyday. That is something to be thankful for.
6. I am thankful for all my Zeta sisters, alumnae and collegians!
7. I am thankful for my health, which is something not to take for granted!
What are you thankful for?



No comments:
Post a Comment