Table Setting: My sister in law brought me some goodies!! These beautiful acorn salt and pepper shakers and the lovely pumpkin bowls and spreaders. Thanks Alex!!! You're too sweet!
Yes we used Terrapin glasses as water glasses, please don't judge.
We also had our holiday pilgrims make the journey down to GA. (Sidebar: Before I drove home from North Carolina for Thanksgiving one year I had to get the oil changed in my car. While killing time waiting for the car, there was a Big Lots next door. I had never been in a Big Lots so I went to check it out. In the holiday section were these gems! As a joke I bought them for my mom, but every year since they have made an appearance at out Thanksgiving Dinner table!)
Cocktail: Pear Ginger Brandy
Appetizers: Baked Brie and Fig and Gorgonzola Crostini
Main course: Butternut Squash soup, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potatoe Casserole, Roasted Root Vegtables, Acorn Squash (for my dad), Artichoke and Parmesan dressing, Rolls from a can (for my husband!) and of course TURKEY!
Dessert: Pumpkin Trifle, Sweet Potatoe Pie and an Apple Pie (from my sister in law!)
Yes we so eager for dessert I couldn't take pictures before people hacked into it.











No comments:
Post a Comment