I'm excited to see my friend! Just got to make it through this work day! AHHH!
So let's do a little Photo Challenge catch up!
Photo Challenge 22: Where you Work
Yes my desk is a mess, and yes that is a Michael Kors and Zeta Tau Alpha Themis magazine on my desk.
I wore these Thursday. My favs!
Photo Challenge 24: Your Bathroom Cabinet
My cabinet looks a little bare. My vanity is covered in stuff (mostly make up) and then I have tons of storage under the sink. I am currently using Philosophy products for my skin care routine. I really like how they work. Just not a fan of how Hope in a Jar smells. Love the Microdelivery peel, and it smells like citrus.
Some other things I am loving this Friday:
These bib necklaces form Eclcetic Ornaments Etsy shop!
This maxi skirt from Old Navy- it is actually BLUE
This polka dot dress
This floral dress
This hot pink blazer
Hope everyone has a great weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment