I spent this past Saturday at the Georgia Zeta Day. Zeta Day is a national event. Each state picks a day for all their collegian and alumnae chapters to get together for a day full of sisterhood, fundraising and recognition. Joining ZTA was one of the best decisions I have ever made. My sorority was pivotal in my development in college and has continued being a major part of my life as an alumna. Georgia has a HUGE Zeta Day with over 1000 participants!
Diane, Mary Frances and I representing Athens Alumnae! Diane and I are co-presidents of the Athens Alumnae chapter!
Gamma Pi, Zeta Band!
Diane and I had a great time hanging out with the Gamma Pis and other alumnae. There are so many great Zetas across the state of Georgia, it really makes you proud!
I won an award! Zeta Lady for Alumnae Province 7A. That is me giving a hug to one of my favorite Zetas EVER!
My pretty pendant, Zeta Tau Alpha in the shape of a lady!
There was a special surprise at the end of Zeta Day. Rapper DJ Scrilla made an appearance and gave a performance. You might remember him from my Bid Day post. The girls LOVE him! The crowd went wild! Great Zeta Day surprise!
DJ Scrilla rapping about Georgia Zetas!
Everyone rushing the stage! Gamma Pi LOVES DJ Scrilla!
It really was an awesome Zeta Day. Next year is in Savannah, and I couldn't be more excited!

congrats on your award lovely lady! i know you work super hard and are so deserving. love you lots!
ReplyDelete