Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday!


1. White Elephant Exchanges, I love them. We had one at work yesterday and I won this gem.


And then last night was the annual ZTA Alumnae Christmas party and ornament exchange and I walked away with THREE ornaments. Boom!

2. Baking is a MUST this time of year and I saw this DELICIOUS recipe on Two Peas and Their Pod this morning. I am totally making them for the party I am going to Monday.


3. Work is crazy right now. I am planning a conference for 250 full time staff in my department. I have attended this conference for four years, but this year it is my job to plan it. I am hoping for the best. I will be 36 weeks pregnant on the day of the conference. HA!

One of my extremely talented graduate students came up with the great logo!
 
4. Christmas cards or lack there of this year. I feel like such a slacker this holiday season because I didn't do cards to send to friends and family :( Maybe I will get my dad to take some pictures of me, Kyle and Gigi when we are in Florida and we can do an electronic Facebook card. Next year we will have a nine month old to feature in our family photo, so I will have to do a better job!

I do love me a good iPhone countdown!

5. We are almost done with Christmas shopping! Only three people left, and I have to get half of the presents wrapped and mailed to Pennsylvania in time for Christmas! With less shopping days this year there is no time to procrastinate!

1 comment:

  1. hi from the linkup, beautiful! hilarious (and random) white elephant gift. aaaand 10 days till christmas now! WOOPWOOP! can't wait! hope you had a happy, merry weekend, babe! xx

    ReplyDelete