Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Favorites... make up addition.

I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite beauty products from 2013. I started making a list and have lots of favorites. I broke it down into makeup, hair care and face/body. This post has my favorite make up products, or the ones I find myself reaching for the most. 
 

1. Benefit Erase Paste, I am number 1. A little goes a long way, the peach undertone does a great job of concealing under eye darkness.
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser. I have used the concealer and the brightener and love them both.
3. Cover Girl 3-1 Foundation. Great coverage, last all day.
4. BeautyBlender. I first received this as a sample in a Birchbox, and I haven't looked back. Love this thing for applying foundation. And if you take care of it (ie, wash it regularly) one will last a long time. I have only repurchased twice.
5. Tarte blush in Dollface. Lasts forever on my cheeks!
6. Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki, I actually use this as a highlight. It doesn't have any glitter in it, it is more like a 'baked' shimmer product. Gives a great glow!
7. Rimmel Stay Matte powder in translucent. I use this mostly in the summer, when I really don't want to be shiny.
8. Buxom Lip Tarnish in Extortion, a neutral pinky color. I love this pencil, it tingles a little bit after you put it on and lasts awhile. I think it is advertised as a stain, but it doesn't last like a stain. I don't like that you have to sharpen it, I feel like it wastes product. But I really love it.
9. Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, color matches well with my natural lip color so I feel like it just enhances what I have :) and it moisturizes.


10. Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer. I love this, it has a little bit of a yellow undertone color, so it is a great base for eyeshadow and really helps show off eyeshadow color and make eyeshadow last longer.
11. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. This is a great base or stand alone color. Easy to use, doesn't crease, lasts all day.
12. NYZ Jumbo Eye Pencils, these are great multitaskers! I have several colors. I use them as bases, stand alone color or as an eyeliner.
13. Cover Girl Clump Crusher. Mascara junkie I am not. I have been blessed with long full lashes. When I am buying a mascara I am usually just looking for something to darken my lashes and make them stand out more. I like this because it doesn't leave my lashes brittle.
14. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I have the first Naked palette as well, but I feel like I get more looks out of this one. I love the big mirror and the brush that came with it. I always travel with this palette.
15. Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in cocoa. I don't like dark liner, this is a great brown and stays put.

No comments:

Post a Comment